Sliding Patio Doors
Improve your view without compromising security or comfort with a new Solace® Sliding Door.
Built with big views and high performance in mind, your new sliding door has 1” thick tempered safety glass surrounded by a sculpted sash frame for added architectural detail. The structural three-point locking system is actuated with a simple turn of the knob or the use of a key for easy operation and even greater security.
Every Solace® Sliding Door has a concealed three-point locking system that is recessed in the door panel. Three locks simultaneously engage into the keepers in the door jamb when the door is closed.
Solace® Sliding Doors also are available in configurations up to 12 feet wide where the center section slides and the two end sections are stationary.
- Lifetime Finish brass handle reduces chance of tarnishing and pitting.
- Three-point locking system for added security and peace of mind.
- Optional combination ventilation and dead bolt foot lock for improved security.
- Quad seal weather-stripping provides added maximum resistance to air and water infiltration.
- Top hung screen provides smooth trouble free operation with no hang-ups.
- Twin tandem oversized 1 1/2” diameter steel rolling system for undisturbed operation.