Creating a Finished Basement is Simple for Baltimore, MD, Homeowners Who Turn to Remodel USA
When you envision a finished basement, odds are that you’re imagining an inviting space that you and your family could enjoy for years to come. If your current basement is used as little more than a storage area, and you’d like to transform it into a space that you can be proud of, consider the basement remodeling services offered at Remodel USA. As the area’s certified installer of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™, we can transform it into the finished basement that you’ve always wanted, making it just as comfortable and welcoming as any other room in your home.
The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is a remarkable basement renovation product because it is specifically designed to be used in basement environments. That means it is made of durable materials that not only hold up to normal wear and tear but also resist the growth of mold and mildew*. Plus, the walls have thermal insulation built right into them to help keep your finished basement at a comfortable temperature no matter the season.
When we have finished your basement with this unique system, you’ll be able to use the space as any type of room you could want, such as:
- An entertainment room where you can create home theater that the whole family can enjoy, or set up a wet bar for entertaining guests.
- A spare bedroom where you can give your relatives or friends a comfortable place to stay when they’re in town.
- A playroom that provides your kids with a space in which to enjoy their toys and video games, practice their musical instruments, and more.
- Or virtually anything else you can think of
Contact Remodel USA today for further details about the finished basement space we can build for residents of Baltimore, Maryland.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.