Considering a basement remodel? Whether you are in Washington DC, Metro Area, Baltimore, Suburban Maryland, or surround areas, Remodel USA can help you turn your basement into the family’s favorite spot to watch television, play games, or simply relax with a book while enjoying the peace and quiet. With the installation of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™, you can have just that. Call now and see how easy it is to get started with a free consultation.
Benefits and features include, but are not limited to:
- The breathable walls of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ do not promote mold and mildew growth*, which helps keep the basement space clean and comfortable for you and your family.
- With stain resistant walls that also resist dents, this durable basement system can stay beautiful for years to come with normal wear and tear.
- Built-in thermal insulation helps to reduce heat loss, which can add to the comfort of using your basement in all types of weather, year round. You may even experience a drop in your heating and cooling energy bills**.
- In about two weeks you can enjoy your new basement space, thanks to installation by Certified Franchisee Installers. Call Remodel USA today and receive a free installation estimate.
- Unlike drywall, the walls of Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ can easily be removed and replaced for access to the home’s foundation, as well as its wiring and plumbing. No messy cutting required.
- Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty for as long as you own your home*** protects your new investment. Ask Remodel USA for details.
Remodel USA can turn your basement into a room of the house that everyone will want to spend time in. Certified Franchisee Basement Designers will evaluate your space and provide you with a consultation at no cost to you.
Remember, the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ can be installed in about two weeks, with less of the mess that comes with drywall construction. If you are ready to turn your unused space into a beautiful and functional living area, contact us today to get started. Your new home theater, game room, or home office is waiting!
*While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.