Basement Finishing Services for Homes in Baltimore MD, Washington DC, Annapolis, Hagerstown, Roanoke & Elsewhere in Virginia & Maryland
Finishing your basement may be one of the easiest ways to add livable space to your home, and if you live in Baltimore, Washington, DC, Fairfax, Woodbridge, Hagerstown, or another nearby area in Virginia or Maryland, the experienced professionals at Remodel USA are your local basement finishing experts. In addition to our expansive skill set and close attention to detail, we can also provide you with one of the finest products on the market – the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™.
The unique construction of the Basement Finishing System™ offers several advantages over traditional finishing techniques, including:
- Shorter installation time – It can be installed in only about two weeks.
- Reduced mess and dust – Because no cutting or sanding is required through the installation process, it can be installed without much of the dust and debris you might expect from other products.
- Mold and mildew resistance – The basement remodel walls are designed to breathe, unlike other traditional basement finishing methods, so they resist the growth of mold and mildew.
- Durable walls – The walls are dent- and scratch-resistant, so they can hold up to normal wear and tear better than some other basement finishing techniques.
- Easy access – Because the wall and trim components can be easily removed, homeowners can get to important parts of their basement renovations – including the foundation, electrical wiring, and piping – without cutting out and replacing a portion of the wall.
- And more
For more information on our basement finishing options, contact Remodel USA today. In addition to our expert basement remodeling services, we can help you transform nearly any area of your home with our wide range of other home improvement services. We’re proud to offer custom kitchen and bathroom remodeling services, but we can also replace windows and install everything from roofing and flooring to a replacement door and home insulation, or even a sunroom or walk in tub.
Watch as this family transforms their ugly, cluttered basement into another livable room in their home greatly increasing the their living space.