Basement Contractors Serving Homeowners in Baltimore, MD
Basement contractors aren’t all the same. If you are looking for basement remodelers in Baltimore, Maryland, it’s time that you experience the difference that choosing to work with Remodel USA can make. We understand that with changing a basement from a mere storage area into a more functional portion of your home comes with unique challenges. After all, basements aren’t necessarily the most hospitable environments. To address many of these hurdles, we only install the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™, an innovative basement finishing option.
As the area’s authorized installer of the Basement Finishing System™, Remodel USA stands out from other local basement contractors. That’s because our finished basements have:
- Breathable walls – The walls of the Basement Finishing System™ are made of breathable materials, which means that they are less susceptible to mold and mildew growth*.
- Removable components – The walls and trim can be easily slid out of place to allow access to the home’s wiring, piping, and foundation. Compare this to traditional remodeling techniques that other basement contractors offer, which would block off these components of the home.
- Built-in thermal insulation – The Basement Finishing System™ has insulation built into the walls, so it can help make your basement more inviting no matter the season.
- Durable surfaces – All the components of the Basement Finishing System™ are resistant to dents and dings, so they will hold up to wear and tear for years to come.
If you’re ready to see why we stand head and shoulders above other basement contractors in the Baltimore, MD, area, contact Remodel USA today.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.